Random good picture Not show
1) I had to deal with the university's bureaucracy before I could change from one course to another.
2) We need to reduce paperwork and bureaucracy in the company.
3) He described the new regulations as bureaucracy gone mad.
4) Bureaucracy can entangle ventures for months.
5) Our work is hobbled by the amount of bureaucracy involved.
6) They're making efforts to streamline their normally cumbersome bureaucracy.
7) The dead hand of bureaucracy is slowing our progress.
8) The peace talks are mired in bureaucracy.
9) Too much bureaucracy represses creativity and initiative.
10) The company was burdened by a top-heavy bureaucracy.
11) They are faced with a mountain of bureaucracy.
12) For years,(http://sentencedict.com/bureaucracy.html) the organization was strangled by excessive bureaucracy.
13) bureaucracy is the cancer of our society.
14) A large praetorian bureaucracy filled with ambitious and often sycophantic people makes work and makes trouble.
15) This is an example of bureaucracy writ large.
16) He spent ten years struggling mightily with the bureaucracy.
17) The whole process was encumbered with bureaucracy.
18) His firm must contend with the unwieldy Russian bureaucracy.
19) The end result of these changes will be more bureaucracy and fewer resources.
20) The organization has promised to eliminate cumbersome and unnecessary bureaucracy.
21) Instead of doing something about the problem, the council is hiding behind a smokescreen of bureaucracy.
22) People usually complain about having to deal with too much bureaucracy.
23) She fears that the matter will simply be swallowed up by the maw of bureaucracy.
24) There were a few articles in the newspaper inveighing against bureaucracy.
25) It was hard to understand all the minute gradations of their bureaucracy.
26) We need to free business from the dead hand of bureaucracy.
27) It's almost impossible to get through the maze of bureaucracy.
28) He also conveyed his views and the views of the bureaucracy.
29) It was impossible to understand the workings of such a huge bureaucracy.
30) The privileged position of the nobility seemed threatened, too, by the growing professionalization of the bureaucracy and the army.