Random good picture Not show
3. What goes up must come down. Isaac Newton
15. Write down the advice of him that loves you,(sentencedict.com/down.html) though you like it not at present.
18. Never look down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
21. Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
22. It was pretty hairy climbing down the cliff.
23. Her tight skirt hikes up when she sits down.
24. I am going to prune this bush down.
25. Glass motioned to him to wind down the window.
27. I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got down to work.
28. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
More similar words: downs, go down, get down, widow, hold down, lay down, window, lie down, put down, run down, set down, do with, downtown, hand down, cut down, come down, slow down, take down, turn down, beat down, tear down, pull down, down with, get down to, keep down, touchdown, write down, do without, track down, drink down.