Random good picture Not show
1. He makes no pretension ( s ) to skill.
2. He spoke without pretension.
3. Intellectual pretension was never one of his vices.
4. The movie makes no pretension to reproduce life.
5. She talks of her rich friends with great pretension.
6. Readers may find the pretension and arrogance of her style irritating.
7. Occasionally it comes across as absurd pretension.
8. You know, it's either glitz or pretension.
9. Let's just say this: Pretension is thy middle name.
10. This pretension was to be dear to the heart of Philip Augustus.
11. The band was tight, powerful and completely without pretension, and rallied through material from both albums.
12. All that liberals can not tolerate is pretension to infallibility.
13. He has no pretension ( s ) to learning.
14. His action is a satire on his boastful pretension.
15. Damned Hipsters are ruining music filling it with pretension.
16. Friction increases with increasing pretension.
17. He was beyond any pretension.
18. The raw materials and pretension method are improved.
19. He finds human foibles endearing, but is unforgiving of pretension.
20. We like him for his honesty, his lack of pretension.
21. But this could quite easily turn into farce or pretension.
22. As the consummate political scold, he delighted in skewering all office holders, finding them full of posture and pretension.
23. The rustic music they created has a timeless appeal, both in its deceptive simplicity and total lack of pretension.
24. Force is the precondition for compelling the majority of people to accept this pretension.
25. It was one way of keeping tabs on his profession(http://sentencedict.com), not pretension to culture.
26. The food is honest and served up with an abundance of good will and lack of pretension.
27. Hodge's merits were that he was honest, courageous, forthright, without arrogance or pretension.
28. Part of his charm lies in his complete lack of pretension.
29. Our awareness of the euphemism is shown by our tendency to laugh at what we regard as false pretension.
30. In many cases, they are distinguished from the prevalent structural range by their degree of architectural pretension.
More similar words: surface tension, pretense, tension, extension, hypertension, comprehension, apprehension, pretend, pretence, pretended, pretending, pretentious, pension, dimension, retention, suspension, dissension, dimensions, pretentiousness, pension fund, condescension, multidimensional, intensification, pretest, pretext, preteen, utensil, intensity, extensive, intensive.