Similar words: truman doctrine, doctrine, multinational corporation, electrification, nomination, divination, combination, rumination. Meaning: [ɪn‚dɑktrɪ'neɪʃn /-dɒk-] n. teaching someone to accept doctrines uncritically.
Random good picture Not show
1. in charge of political indoctrination.
2. It is really, he believes, an indoctrination about multiculturalism.
3. Education is indoctrination, or, as described today, the brainwash.
4. Most intelligent people who have not accepted Freudian indoctrination will ask him to tell that to the Marines.
5. It is indoctrination Misguided pride leaves us impervious to any version of success that does not bear the patent of our system.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Fear of teacher bias and classroom indoctrination, a perennial concern, was magnified by the development of Peace Studies.
7. It may well be that indoctrination in the techniques of terror to destroy the Government would be indictable under either statute.
8. Sometimes the level of indoctrination seems extreme, especially to those unsympathetic with the message.
9. This is the only way in which indoctrination can be avoided and any real understanding of religion conveyed.
10. Now indoctrination in education still is influencing Chinese education.
11. Indoctrination plays different roles at different stages of moral education in China and in the west.
12. Anti - indoctrination was one of the most powerful and revolutionary educational trend in the last century.
13. Wittgenstein opposes the indoctrination of the religion, criticizing Paul(sentencedict.com), church and religious rites.
14. The AAUP has issued its defence of indoctrination fully cognisant of the fact that these new academic disciplines view their mission as using the classroom to instil an ideology in their students.
15. The moral education indoctrination experiences two development stages: doctrinal and dogmatical indoctrination and authoritative teaching indoctrination. There ar...
16. Indoctrination in education is the one of patterns of the great influence of education in west.
17. The military in particular were subjected to intense political indoctrination.
18. Similarly depth of feeling can become equated with prejudice, and the arousal of emotions in schools can become indoctrination.
19. Both Alex and Thrash attended church schools and still nurse sour memories of indoctrination there.
20. Kantner and Palmer participated in a media conference call Wednesday and sounded as if they had undergone proper corporate indoctrination.
21. Every week hundreds of students and teachers are abducted from classrooms for indoctrination.
22. Some ways for the development of serviceman's personality are:self-decision making, indoctrination by the military group, the training of serviceman's personality.
23. Each person in this stressful situation must always sustain hope and resist enemy indoctrination.
24. Confucianism and build civil society to bridge the wide social indoctrination.
25. What seems crucial in the debate about it, however, is not whether indoctrination passes this criterion but whether its use is desirable and morally unobjectionable.
More similar words: truman doctrine, doctrine, multinational corporation, electrification, nomination, divination, combination, rumination, inclination, domination, indignation, imagination, destination, vaccination, examination, machination, pollination, abomination, culmination, elimination, termination, denomination, desalination, hallucination, determination, recrimination, illuminations, contamination, extermination, discrimination.