Random good picture Not show
(1) She tore open his shirt and began cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
(2) Cardiopulmonary arrest and cardiogenic shock frequently result in severe acidemia because of the presence of both metabolic and respiratory acidosis.
(3) Function andand waist joints, strengthen thetheand the cardiopulmonary function.
(4) Approach to pneumoperitoneum after cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
(5) Conclusion The cardiopulmonary exercise capacity of smokers have been reduced before smokers have clinical symptoms.
(6) Objective: To study the relation between successful cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR) and time window of defibrillation and clinical significance.
(7) Objective To explore the method and meaning of cardiopulmonary resuscitation skill training of drivers.
(8) Objective To determine the effect of cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR)[sentencedict.com], and to evaluate factors associated with survival rate from cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric intensive care unit(PICU).
(9) Methods: We reported two cases of myoclonus after cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and reviewed existed literature researches.
(10) After cardiopulmonary resuscitation, he was intubated assisted with mechanical ventilation and transferred to our emergency room.
(11) Conclusion:The death cause of chronic cardiopulmonary disease is mainly concerned with respiratory tract infection, respiratory failure, multi-organ functional lesion and dystrophia.
(12) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ) is an important component emergency.
(13) Objective To evaluate the training effect of cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ) among workers.
(14) In MUF group, modified ultrafiltration was used after cardiopulmonary bypass.
(15) Objective To assess the effect of cardiopulmonary bypass(CPB) on platelet in patients with cyanotic congenital heart disease.
(16) Cardiopulmonary exercise test was undergone again for all the patients about 4 months after AMI onset.
(17) Overzealous administration of hypertonic sodium bicarbonate solutions as treatment for severe metabolic acidosis of during cardiopulmonary resuscitation can have the same effect.
(18) They help train Baja California police officers, firefighters and rescue teams in such basic first-aid measures as cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
(19) Objective To explore the meaning of the angiotensin ( Ang ) change in patients with cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ).
(20) To assess the value of a China-made membrane oxygenator (MO) in cardiopulmonary bypass during the operation of children′s congenital heart disease (CHD).
(21) Purpose To conclude the clinical management of circulatory after protamine open heart operation under cardiopulmonary bypass.
(22) Functions: Train waist joints and enhance their flexibility and the cardiopulmonary function.
(23) It is proved by practice, early defibrillation may elevate obviously the successful rate of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
(24) Objective To evaluate the clinical significance of operative indication in patients with lung cancer accompanied by lung dysfunction using cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET).
(25) Objective:To investigate the mechanism of astragalus membranaceus injection on protecting myocardial ischemiareperfusion injury (MIRI) in open heart surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass.
(26) If the patient still not have autonomous respiration after being cleared the blockage, then mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can be carried out.
(27) Objective A method to prevent hypokalemia caused by the usage of ultrafilter during Cardiopulmonary Bypass(CPB) was found out.
(28) If you are able to clear the blockage but the patient has not resumed breathing, perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, part of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
(29) Objective : To explore the significance of ultrasonography monitoring after cardiopulmonary bypass.
(30) This mimics the process of deep hypothermic circulatory arrest that is achieved when cardiopulmonary bypass machines cool a patient's blood until the oxygen demand of organs and tissue is nearly zero.
More similar words: cardiovascular, coronary care unit, ordinary, monarch, cardinal, monarchy, extraordinary, monarchist, visionary, out of the ordinary, dictionary, missionary, stationary, bradycardia, functionary, reactionary, probationary, revolutionary, dictionary order, exclusionary rule, myocardial infarction, counterrevolutionary, coronary artery bypass graft, idiopathic, salmon, opulent, popular, card-carrying, copulate, populace.