Random good picture Not show
1. Are you being served, madam?
2. What is your bust size, madam?
3. Are you ready to order, Madam?
4. Women's hosiery you'll find on the second floor, Madam.
5. I'll inform the mistress of your arrival, madam.
6. Can I help you, madam?
7. A chairwoman may be addressed as " Madam Chairman.
8. What can I do for you, madam?
9. I'm sorry, madam, but we have to go by the rules.
10. Luncheon will be served at one, Madam.
11. She's a sarky little madam.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. I'm sorry, madam, the restaurant is fully booked.
13. Alas, they've all sold out, madam.
14. Is everything all right, madam?
15. "Certainly, madam, " he replied smarmily.
16. She's a proper little madam.
17. Are you being served, Madam?
18. She's turning into a proper little madam.
19. She's a real little madam!
20. Ladies' separates are on the next floor, madam.
21. What is your bust measurement, Madam?
22. I began my letter " Dear madam ".
23. The greedy madam stopped at nothing to gain profit.
24. Pardon me, are you finished, madam?
25. Madam Chairman, may I be allowed to speak?
26. Is the room to your liking, madam?
27. Sorry, madam, we're closing up for lunch.
28. Madam Curie insisted ( that ) there was something in nature that gave out radiation.
29. Can I interest you in our new range of kitchen fittings, madam?
30. Do you have an account at this store/with us, madam?