Random good picture Not show
(13) Back to have in the past, returned to the original.
(14) Her hair was tied back with a black ribbon.
(15) I lay on my back and looked up at the stars.
(16) The army must give power back to the legitimate government.
(17) The back of my neck throbbed painfully.
(18) Straighten your back - try not to slouch.
(19) She fell back in horror/disgust.
(20) Two days later[sentencedict.com], they implanted the fertilized eggs back inside me.
(21) Macmillan wrote back saying that he could certainly help. Sentencedict.com
(22) When she retired, she moved back to her home town .
(23) For this peccadillo he was demoted and sent back to pound the beat.
(29) I like to go off on my own - to sit back and bliss out in a darkened move theater.
(30) The radio had been stolen, but otherwise we got the car back in one piece.
More similar words: back up, back on, back of, cut back, back away, hold back, set back, pay back, call back, keep back, go back to, draw back, look back, give back, go back on, backyard, feedback, bring back, fall back on, background, double back, back and forth, date back to, quarterback, tobacco, bacteria, sack, rack, pack, track.