Similar words: get over, left, be left, left hand, stove, on the left, left wing, over and over. Meaning: n. a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists. adj. not used up.
Random good picture Not show
1. Leftover food and unwashed dishes cover the dirty counters.
2. The cook will utilise the leftover ham bone to make soup.
3. The cook will utilize the leftover ham bone to make soup.
4. She had no stomach for the leftover stew.
5. The headmaster was a leftover from the Victorian era.
6. He's a leftover from the hippies in the 1960s.
7. Use any leftover meat to make a curry.
8. Leftover chicken makes a wonderful salad.
9. They still slept with the lights on, a leftover from more dangerous times.
10. Leftover food attracts flies.
11. We try to sell off any leftover cakes before we close.
12. These narrow roads are a leftover from the days of horse - drawn carriages.
13. Use leftover turkey in casseroles and sandwiches.
14. Lovemaking is not for leftover time.
15. You can freeze any leftover chili for another meal.
16. The birds would eat any leftover food scraps.
17. Take all your leftover bottles to be recycled.
18. She poured the leftover liquid into a small bowl.
19. If you have just small amounts of leftover grapefruit or sweet oranges, you may want to feed them to wildlife.
20. Any leftover cooked buffalo meat from roasts can be added just long enough to warm it thoroughly.
21. Leftover turkey will keep in the refrigerator for three to four days.
22. In one she has packed the leftover cake, in its box.
23. Once it's cooled, remove any stuffing, strip leftover meat from the bones and refrigerate it.
24. That loony leftover of a nation surely won't stagger on much longer-and anyway it's suspended its missile programme.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Farmers must also agree to destroy any leftover seed each year in order to protect Monsanto's patent.
26. His head bobbed like some leftover party balloon Lois had tied to the door handle.
27. Making soup is a good way of using up leftover vegetables.
28. They had an agreement that she would give them any leftover food from her shop.
29. Test the varnish out on a small piece of leftover paper first to make sure that the colours don't run.
30. Use in oriental-style dishes and sprinkle it over meat before grilling it or use to liven up leftover boiled rice.
More similar words: get over, left, be left, left hand, stove, on the left, left wing, over and over, over and over again, cleft palate, left hemisphere, over, overt, hover, cover, lover, covert, overall, be over, all over, govern, oversee, go over, overcome, overtone, recover, overseer, overlay, overlap, proverb.