Similar words: probation, dictionary, functionary, revolutionary, reprobate, dictionary order, missionary, perturbation. Meaning: adj. under terms not final or fully worked out or agreed upon.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Teachers should have a probationary period of two years.
(2) After a six-month probationary period, her position was confirmed.
(3) After a six - month probationary period, she was confirmed in her post.
(4) In Illinois, state law requires that a second-year probationary teacher be given notice of the reasons for nonrenewal. Sentencedict.com
(5) His probationary period nearly over, he was suddenly hauled before the committee on evangelisation and told that he was unsuitable.
(6) Three others served probationary terms and their charges have been expunged, Charlton said.
(7) They never met again, for under the probationary terms they were forbidden to associate with each other.
(8) If reinstated, they are placed on a probationary period determined by the state board, Winn said.
(9) Stage 5: A probationary period in which the prisoner continues to report to the police, but lives and works normally.
(10) No probationary period was required before the prodigal son was received by the waiting father.
(11) During this probationary term there have been two training Saturdays in South London and a residential weekend in Buckinghamshire.
(12) They're only probationary cohabs.
(13) New employees undergo a one - month probationary period.
(14) Are you prepared to work probationary months? Of course.
(15) Are you preparing to do a probationary year?
(16) Each driver must undergo a three - month probationary period before being allowed to operate independently.
(17) Probationary angel descended love coming world, met only a section of beautiful love.
(18) Joins the Communist Party of China, becomes the probationary party member.
(19) After a three - month probationary period, she was confirmed in her post.
(20) After the probationary period the company decided to offer him a full - time contract.
(21) Because you passed the probationary period this month and the fees for your old age pension, medical insurance and unemployment insurance are all deducted.
(22) At the end of the probationary period you will become a permanent employee.
(23) A possible alternative to the draconian consequences of decertification is extending the probationary waiver another year, officials say.
(24) Spring term: teaching practice: Summer term: preparation for the probationary year.
(25) Even if she manages to get through her first probationary year, life is not an easy ride for full members either.
(26) In some states, tenure becomes permanent as soon as the teacher completes the required probationary period.
(27) Moreover, continuation training courses were also arranged for 76 in - service Probationary Station Officers.
(28) This paper gives a brief analysis about the three major common law issues existing in the graduate employment: the probationary period, the tripartite agreement and the handling with labor disputes.
(29) You'll be transferred to the permanent staff subject to your satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
(30) The employer shall timely modify the term of the labor contract, or pay the wages at the wage rate for the non- probationary period.
More similar words: probation, dictionary, functionary, revolutionary, reprobate, dictionary order, missionary, perturbation, zonation, donation, national, proportional, probably, educational, rationalize, nationalism, probability, international, organizational, pronunciation, proliferation, procrastination, constitutional convention, ratification, gratification, professional, emotional, additional, functional, traditional.