Random good picture Not show
(1) The woman suffered from multiple sclerosis, Fieger said.
(2) This damages the liver leading to sclerosis and scarring.
(3) She died in 1946 with disseminated sclerosis.
(4) Conditions such as diabetes, heart complaints, multiple sclerosis and alcoholism should be declared.
(5) Multiple sclerosis can cause facial pain indistinguishable from idiopathic trigeminal neuralgia.
(6) Davis etal reviewed 157 necropsy-proven cases of multiple sclerosis and found 47% of patients with a mental disturbance.
(7) Records of patients with multiple sclerosis were selected as a neurological comparison group.
(8) In multiple sclerosis it is the cholesterol-rich insulating layer that disintegrates and causes the symptoms.
(9) Voice over Multiple Sclerosis is a nervous condition brought about by the destruction of blood vessels in the brain.
(10) As she suspected, the women with sclerosis had 20 times more fetal cells in their blood than those without the disease.
(11) The Multiple Sclerosis Society said that it may seek a judicial review if the decision is upheld.
(12) Two women with multiple sclerosis, including a 51-year-old Oceanside resident[sentencedict.com/sclerosis.html], were found dead in Detroit-area hotels yesterday.
(13) Like arthritis, multiple sclerosis and diabetes, lupus is a disease of the immune system gone awry.
(14) Mr C, 57, who has multiple sclerosis now uses a wheelchair.
(15) But then du Pre was stricken with multiple sclerosis and the fairytale quickly unravelled.
(16) We have heard some frightening things about multiple sclerosis and would like to know if we should see a doctor right away.
(17) Posterior fossa neoplasms or multiple sclerosis may rarely cause vertigo or hearing loss.
(18) The same is true of the plaques of multiple sclerosis.
(19) For example, it is absent in such diverse conditions as constipation, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and thoracic spinal cord injuries.
(20) High flyer: Daredevil Elaine Mitchell is planning a high flying stunt to raise money for multiple sclerosis research.
(21) This method of acupuncture is also of value in over 60 percent of cases of multiple sclerosis.
(22) It said: I am thirty years old and have been disabled with multiple sclerosis since I was twenty-two.
(23) In 1988, after nearly drowning in her swimming pool, doctors reported she was suffering from multiple sclerosis.
(24) In adults the gastrocolonic response is absent in the early stages of progressive systemic sclerosis.
(25) Matthew raised over ￡1,1OO in sponsorship money, which he donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
(26) This final aching agony had auburn hair, grey eyes, multiple sclerosis and a sick dislike of crying babies.
(27) People with progressively severe impairments, due to illness such as multiple sclerosis or rheumatoid arthritis, must constantly cope with new problems.
(28) This was a man of forty-six who had had multiple sclerosis for six years.
(29) Computed tomography indicates that vascular events can precede the symptoms of multiple sclerosis and that death of nerve fibres occurs considerably later.
(30) John hopes that his mammoth walking achievement will raise ￡100 000 for research into multiple sclerosis.