Random good picture Not show
(1) She was convicted of shoplifting.
(2) John Lord, alias Peter Lewis, was convicted of murder.
(3) He was convicted of homicide.
(4) He was convicted of drug offences and deported.
(5) He was convicted of murder.
(6) They were convicted on forensic evidence alone.
(7) She was convicted for her part in the crime.
(8) He was convicted of corruption, and will be disqualified from office for seven years.
(9) The jury convicted the accused man of theft and arson.
(10) If convicted for murder, both youngsters could face the death penalty.
(11) In 1977 he was convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.
(12) He was convicted of failing to muzzle a pit bull.
(13) Jan was convicted of possessing an offensive weapon .
(14) He was convicted of filing false income tax returns.
(15) He was convicted of attempted rape .
(16) The jury convicted her on two counts of theft.
(17) She was convicted on an indictment for conspiracy.
(18) He was convicted at a court martial.
(19) He was convicted of importing indecent material.
(20) He was convicted of rape.
(21) He was tried and convicted in absentia.
(22) She has twice been convicted .
(23) They were yesterday convicted of illegally using a handgun.
(24) He was convicted of a serious driving offence.
(25) The defendant was convicted of murder.
(26) He was convicted on fraud charges .
(27) He was convicted of carrying an offensive weapon .
(28) He was convicted of murdering a policeman. Sentencedict.com
(29) A convicted murderer was executed in Kansas yesterday.
(30) The goalkeeper was convicted of throwing a game.
More similar words: convict, conviction, convince, convinced, convoluted, be connected with, victim, victory, expected, selected, unexpected, protracted, device characteristic, constitutional convention, convey, convoy, convert, convene, converse, conflict, convenient, conversion, convention, convenience, conversation, conventional, conceited, conflict with, contradiction, civic.