Random good picture Not show
1. All the time they agonized and prayed.
2. We agonized for hours about which wallpaper to buy.
3. I will not let your secret out to agonize the man I love.
4. All the way home she agonized about what she should do.
5. From some place close by she heard agonized sobbing.
6. After five months of agonized debate they signed the treaty.
7. She agonized for days about whether she should take the job.
8. If a present-day Darwin were to agonize over his matrimonial fate in what ways might it differ from the example above?
8. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. It wouldn't do, I thought, to agonize or weep, or be embarrassing or cheap.
10. Fisher and Martinez did not agonize over anything.
11. All the time they agonize and pray.
12. Come on Sam, agonize your assignment, just do it.
13. Stuttering has caused millions of people to agonize over this speech disorder.
14. I agonize for a while before buying a new toothbrush.
15. There's no reason to agonize over telling people you're job hunting.
16. Don't stress, don't agonize – just go with the flow.
17. Why do you agonize yourself with the thought of your failure?
18. Did a college student serious about building his future at once have to agonize over his future?
More similar words: antagonist, antagonism, synchronize, agony, wagon, drag on, paragon, organize, organized, hang on, ago, organization, organizational, onion, pedagogy, a good many, a good job, chronic, monitor, laconic, a good deal, colonial, seize, prize, do a good job, astonished, ironically, reasoning, size up, a good deal of.