Random good picture Not show
(1) People in jeans were debarred .
(2) He debarred all those who are not members.
(3) He was debarred from holding public office. Sentencedict.com
(4) He was debarred from the club for unacceptable behaviour.
(5) Convicted criminals are debarred from voting in elections.
(6) The drunken man was debarred from driving.
(7) She was debarred from attending the meeting.
(8) If found guilty, she could be debarred from politics for seven years.
(9) All five men were debarred from entering France for three years.
(10) John was debarred from playing on the school team because his work had been so poor.
(11) Nor does the fact of an acquittal debar the media from alleging that the defendant was really guilty after all.
(12) But unions would be effectively debarred from holding a strike ballot in support of workers already sacked for taking part in unofficial strikes.
(13) Women are not debarred from any legal statuses which are held by men, as they were in the last century.
(14) Like the other office-holders, I am debarred by my office from membership of the professional conduct committees.
(15) The railroad gates debar people from crossing the tracks.
(16) Being such as to debar questioning or doubts; indisputable.
(17) Marker thoughts, brave to compete, aggrandizement develop, debar difficulties.
(18) Functions: Relax the bowels and debar toxic, invigorate the spleen and replenish the kidney, fortify the blood and eliminate blood stasis, reduce fat and cultivate the face.
(19) Self-help behavior can debar the effect of breaking law if it accords with the legal request.
(20) Estimate , debar and repair the failure of network and computers.
(21) So King David had him brought from Lo Debar, from the house of Makir son of Ammiel.
(22) Students who have not paid their fees will be debarred from taking examinations.
(23) A lawyer or doctor who is struck off the official register of the profession is debarred from practising.
(24) But it was during his tenure that the College Council debarred them.
(25) The religious of Port-Royal were especially conspicuous for their obstinacy, and the Archbishop of Paris, after several fruitless admonitions, was forced to debar them from receiving the sacraments.
(26) Could we be all assembled, our satisfaction would undoubtedly be more complete, but the absence of some is not to debar the others of amusement.
(27) "Where is he?" the king asked. Ziba answered, "He is at the house of Makir son of Ammiel in Lo Debar. "
(28) Octavie felt a little hurt; as if he wished to debar her from share and parcel in the burden of affliction which had been placed upon all of them.
More similar words: debate, debatable, handlebar, debut, debt, baseball, bare, bar, give back, debunk, debris, barn, abide by, barely, barge, date back to, baseball cap, double back, debonair, indebted, embark, baroque, barrel, debugging, barrier, snack bar, embarrass, barbed wire, embarrassed, side by side.