Random good picture Not show
1. The children were spellbound by the circus performance.
2. The circus show delighted everyone.
3. She ran away to join the circus.
4. The circus is coming here next week.
5. The horses pranced in the circus ring.
6. He tames lions for the circus.
7. The circus elephants were led into the arena.
8. The circus manager snapped his whip.
9. We took the children to the circus.
10. The trial has turned into a media circus .
11. I've never been to a circus[Sentencedict.com], not recently anyhow.
12. We noticed a poster advertising a circus.
13. The children loved being taken to the circus.
14. There is a Piccadilly Circus in London.
15. The circus is attracting huge crowds/audiences.
16. The fascinations of the circus are endless.
17. The children wanted to see the circus.
18. We managed to get ringside seats for the circus.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The hall was like a three-ring circus.
20. arena, arenas * circus, circuses * electron, electrons.
21. My dad took me to the circus.
22. My real ambition was to work in a circus.
23. One and two halves to Oxford Circus please.
24. The team performs under a circus tent.
25. A circus show entertains children.
26. At the circus the children were all eyes.
27. I used to like the clowns best at the circus.
28. You must have come across some real characters, working in the circus.
29. The first day of school is always such a circus.
30. The couple married in the Caribbean to avoid a media circus.