Random good picture Not show
1. All those eligible will receive a cash handout.
2. The store will discount 5% for cash payment.
3. Cash was taken during a burglary of the apartment.
4. That reminds me, I must get some cash.
5. Our main problem is lack of cash.
6. Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
7. Payments can be made by cheque or in cash.
8. Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
9. The drugs are sold for hard cash.
10. John always pays cash down for anything he buys.
11. Net cash inflow has increased by 20%.
12. Small amounts will be paid in cash.
13. How much cash do you have on you?
14. Would you cash these traveler's checks?
15. They had enough cash for a one-way ticket.
16. I'd like to cash this[sentencedict.com], please.
17. Long - term savers qualify for a cash bonus.
18. Will that be cash or charge?
19. I'm afraid I haven't got any spare cash.
20. They give 10 % discount for cash payment.Sentencedict
21. Surpluses of food can be sold for cash.
22. How much cash has been allotted?
23. Would you cash this, please?
24. Could you cash this traveler's check for me?
25. Have you got any cash?
26. Do you have any cash on you?
27. I have lots of cash on me.
28. He gambles when he is in cash.
29. Would u like to pay by cash or charge?
30. Could you cash this, please?