Random good picture Not show
1. Their room had been prepared with meticulous care.
2. He was so meticulous about everything.
3. My father was meticulous about his appearance.
4. She planned her trip in meticulous detail.
5. He kept meticulous accounts.
6. He's always meticulous in keeping the records up to date.
7. Many hours of meticulous preparation have gone into writing the book.
8. He has been a meticulous manager(Sentencedict), a manager par excellence.
9. The book shows meticulous scholarship.
10. Their planning and preparation were meticulous.
11. She is meticulous in her presentation of facts.
12. He cleaned the tools with meticulous care.
13. He has always been so meticulous about his appearance.
14. He was meticulous in his use of words.
15. The book describes his journey in meticulous detail.
16. He is meticulous in his choice of words and turns of phrase.
17. He is a designer known for his meticulous attention to detail.
18. Some persons objected that announcers'articulation was too meticulous to be natural.
19. Years of doing meticulous research had made her very precise in her working methods.
20. The painting had been executed with meticulous attention to detail.
21. It has all been planned with meticulous care.
22. He's meticulous in attending meetings on time.
23. Massachusetts officials kept meticulous records of trials.
24. Such, then, are the fruits of Tod's meticulous vandalism.
25. The meticulous investment of government funds. i 7.
26. She was a meticulous, but not maniacal, housekeeper.
27. But Gore's meticulous planning was starting to crumble.
28. Every new animal or plant found was recorded in meticulous detail.
29. The Prime Minister's speech was as comprehensive as it was meticulous, and well reflected the balance of the motion.
30. She had small, dainty feet that suited her petite, elegant and meticulous person.
More similar words: ridiculous, nebulous, credulous, querulous, incredulous, scrupulous, fantabulous, particular, articulate, gesticulate, cosmetic, particularly, inarticulate, in particular, arithmetic, difficult, curriculum, agriculture, agricultural, sometime, matriculation, sometimes, curriculum vitae, blouse, at the same time, heretic, conspicuous, athletic, pathetic, genetic.