Random good picture Not show
1. He's always meticulous in keeping the records up to date.
2. Their room had been prepared with meticulous care.
3. Many hours of meticulous preparation have gone into writing the book.
4. He was so meticulous about everything.
5. He has been a meticulous manager, a manager par excellence.
6. My father was meticulous about his appearance.
7. She planned her trip in meticulous detail.
8. He kept meticulous accounts.
9. He is meticulous in his choice of words and turns of phrase.
10. He is a designer known for his meticulous attention to detail.
11. Some persons objected that announcers'articulation was too meticulous to be natural.
12. Their planning and preparation were meticulous.
13. She is meticulous in her presentation of facts.
14. Years of doing meticulous research had made her very precise in her working methods.
15. The painting had been executed with meticulous attention to detail.
16. He cleaned the tools with meticulous care.
17. He has always been so meticulous about his appearance.
18. He was meticulous in his use of words.
19. The book describes his journey in meticulous detail.
20. The book shows meticulous scholarship.
21. Collins has been meticulous in the preparation of its books(Sentencedict), which are well-fuelled and likely to stay on track.
22. It has all been planned with meticulous care.
23. She had swathed meticulous leaves north-east to west-south-west, dotted in topaz and emerald, honey and olive.
24. Kurzlinger was meticulous about collecting debts; he employed several large associates to ensure he was not cheated.
25. He's meticulous in attending meetings on time.
26. He is meticulous in developing, implementing and maintaining systems which minimize inventory and maximize profit.
27. Every new animal or plant found was recorded in meticulous detail.
28. The Prime Minister's speech was as comprehensive as it was meticulous, and well reflected the balance of the motion.
29. She had small, dainty feet that suited her petite, elegant and meticulous person.
30. This beautiful piece of jewellery is the work of a meticulous craftsman.
More similar words: ridiculous, nebulous, credulous, querulous, incredulous, scrupulous, fantabulous, particular, articulate, gesticulate, cosmetic, particularly, inarticulate, in particular, arithmetic, difficult, curriculum, agriculture, agricultural, sometime, matriculation, sometimes, curriculum vitae, blouse, at the same time, heretic, conspicuous, athletic, pathetic, genetic.