Random good picture Not show
1. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
2. He believed his immortal soul was in peril.
3. The priest said he was endangering his immortal soul.
4. Someone believed that the soul is immortal.
5. We accused him of immortal conduct toward her.
6. In the poem, Satan vows revenge and immortal hate.
7. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
8. Is immortal, even for a moment is fleeting that we love.
9. She bodied forth the immortal mind.
10. The pharaohs were considered gods and therefore immortal.
11. Plato believed that the soul is immortal.
12. The wild cocoa tree is effectively immortal.
13. The heroes of the people are immortal.
14. In the immortal words of Henry Ford, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.'
15. They believe the soul is immortal, grounding this belief on the Divine nature of the human spirit.
16. The soul is immortal.
17. In the immortal words of Samuel Goldwyn, "Include me out".
18. Christians believe that the soul is immortal.
19. In death, he became immortal.
20. This love, lasting for ever, makes me immortal.
21. As darkness falls the immortal sounds of John Hurley will be heard in the upstairs Bar.
22. These immortal ideas, things barely perceptible are the most precious things of life.
23. What immortal hand or eye Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
25. May 12, 2008, a magnitude about 8.0 large earthquake has taken place in Wenchuan County at Sichuan Province,China. In spite of the big earthquake, we will not shake the resolve and even bigger rain, we poured immortal love. Without frontiers, Chinese people's love spread in the disaster.
26. It was a time when Madness seemed the most immortal of pop bands.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. When all had been chopped off he disposed of the one that was immortal by burying it securely under a great rock.
28. In principle, because stem cells are self-renewing, they are, unlike the cells they generate, immortal.
29. Proprietorships are subject to sudden and unpredictable demise, but, legally at least, corporations are immortal.
30. The sixth bowl - I establish communication with the immortal spirit.
More similar words: mortal, mortality, immolation, shortage, important, mortify, mortgage, importantly, uncomfortable, of importance, post mortem, postmortem, transportation, in common, commonly, commodity, immune, dimmer, common good, incommodious, accommodate, swimming, immature, immigrate, immediate, immigrant, accommodating, immaculate, immigration, immune system.