Random good picture Not show
1. Britain's unsettled political scene also worries some investors.
2. The boundary questions still remain unsettled.
3. Children often feel unsettled if their parents divorce.
4. They all felt restless and unsettled.
5. The presence of the two policemen unsettled her.
6. Affairs at present are very unsettled.
7. Conditions on the stock-market were unsettled.
8. The weather has been very unsettled .
9. Until very recently Texas was an unsettled frontier.
10. The sudden changes unsettled Judy.
11. These were difficult and unsettled times.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Our future plans are still unsettled.
13. Things are looking unsettled on the economic front.
14. Despite the unsettled weather, we had a marvellous weekend.
15. The earthquake unsettled the rocks up the mountain.
16. Living alone unsettled his nerves.
17. The outlook for the weekend is unsettled, with periods of heavy rain.
18. I'm a bit unsettled tonight. This war thing's upsetting me.
19. My stomach's a bit unsettled after all that rich food.
20. Unsettled weather will stretch from the middle Mississippi Valley to the southern Middle Atlantic States.
21. The dispute remains unsettled.
22. Children tend to get unsettled if you keep on changing their routine.
23. He leaves the county at an unsettled time.
24. The bus ride made my stomach feel unsettled.
25. Stiarkoz slowly stood up, looking neither unsettled nor surprised.
26. A large part of the southwestern United States is unsettled desert.
27. Even the most experienced of West Indian batsmen was unsettled by the sheer speed of this bowler.
28. We accept the outcome of the inquiry, without prejudice to the unsettled question of territorial waters.
29. A lot of people wake up every day with a sense of being unsettled and disturbed.
30. They were in the process of resolving all the unsettled issues.
More similar words: unsettle, unsettling, settle down, settle, settle for, settlement, mettle, bottled, little by little, counsel, counselor, rattle, little, cattle, counseling, shuttle, prattle, brittle, scuttle, a little, setting, get the better of, unscramble, unsophisticated, letter, petty, set, pretty, better, ghetto.