Random good picture Not show
1. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
2. The collar of his shirt was dirty.
3. He grabbed me by the collar.
4. The collar had started to fray on Jack's raincoat.
5. His overcoat collar upturned all the morning.
6. The collar was embroidered with very small red strawberries.
7. I seized him by the collar.
8. My collar is only made of rabbit.
9. What is your collar size?
10. He turned his overcoat collar up.
11. His tie was knotted below his open collar.
12. My shirt has a soft collar.
13. She flicked the dust off her collar.
14. The collar on my coat has worn thin,so I must patch it.
15. The collar was far too tight and chafed her neck.
16. I grabbed the dog by the collar and dragged it out of the room.
17. His tie was pulled loose and his collar hung open.
18. She turned up her coat collar for extra warmth.
19. He buttoned his collar tightly round his thick neck.
20. Rolls of fat bulged over his collar.
21. She's got him by the collar.
22. My collar won't button down.
23. I turned up my collar against the wind .
24. His collar badge designates his rank.
25. She'd got him by the collar.
26. His shirt collar chafed his neck.
27. He broke his collar bone.
28. The dog slipped his collar.
29. Our dog has its name on its collar.
30. Hang your coat up by the tab on the collar.
More similar words: collapse, collaboration, all around, college, collect, collector, colleague, collection, colloquial, collective, all along, as well as, all at once, installation, surveillance, color, Color., doll, roll, toll, poll, colony, column, roll in, follow, roll out, enroll, roll up, large, solar.