Random good picture Not show
1. China has a long history of civilisation.
2. Tea is raised chiefly in China, Japan and India.
3. It's known that acupuncture originated in China.
4. China is a large country with a long history.
5. Shenyang is situated in the northeast of China.
6. Beijing is the capital of China.
7. In China, her blonde hair was conspicuous.
8. This car is made in China.
9. A glass-fronted cabinet displayed a collection of china figurines.
10. Japan lies to the east of China.
11. This country export fruit to China.
12. China bounds on Russia in the north.
13. I will make China stronger.
14. Buddhism was introduced into China about 67 AD.
15. China has never truckled to superpowers.
16. In 1970,(http://sentencedict.com)China successfully lauched a man-made satellite.
17. He trotted out his best china.
18. He toyed with the idea of going to China.
19. China is rich in minerals.
20. When did you first come over to China?
21. Taiwan is the largest island of China.
22. She has been to China .
23. Nepal has frontiers with both India and China.
24. There are 1.2 billion people in China now.
25. China is rich in coal mine.
26. When was the People's Republic of China founded?
27. Summer in south China is hot and humid.
28. They continued to get their silks from China.
29. China cups are apt to break.
30. This china came from a junk shop.
More similar words: chin, bleaching, chip, child, chill, chicken, achieve, chilled, franchise, chitosan, grandchild, architect, stanchion, only child, achievable, thin, hint, achievement, thing, think, hinge, architecture, psychiatrist, chief of state, hinder, within, nothing, cash in, behind, commander in chief.