Similar words: burst out laughing, laugh at, burst into laughter, haughty, fraught, daughter, living thing, distraught. Meaning: ['læfɪŋ /'lɑː-] adj. showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
Random good picture Not show
1. The class burst out laughing.
2. The streets were crammed with gay, laughing crowd.
3. We were strolling along, laughing and joking.
4. He burst out laughing .
5. Everyone is laughing at me behind my back.
6. He was laughing away to himself all the time.
7. With effort she managed to stop herself laughing.
8. We were laughing about your brother.
9. The other children mocked her, laughing behind their hands.
10. We were all laughing when he came in.
11. The show was hilarious-I couldn't stop laughing.
12. The world to leave, laughing soul trampled on.
13. Happiness is simple:You and I,sitting together,chatting,laughing out loud and doing sth. stupid.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Laughing when you should be crying sends out the wrong signals to people.
15. I'm laughing somehow or other.Just because I'm thinking of you.
16. I was tickling him, and he was laughing and giggling.
17. It is difficult for us to refrain from laughing when we are seeing a comedy.
18. The girl who loves laughing, do not let her cry.
19. She was laughing from the sheer exuberance of the performance.
20. In our life we are laughing more happily than anybody else.But when the crowd dissipates,we feel much more lonely than anybody else.
21. If you joke with him, he'll think you're laughing at him.
22. Life is like Angry Birds.There are always several pigs laughing when you lose.
23. There I was writhing in agony on the floor and you lot were pissing yourselves laughing!
24. They were all copying my accent and pissing themselves laughing.
25. It's all right for you, with a good job and a nice house you're laughing.
26. It might seem funny but I tell you what, getting stuck up a tree is no laughing matter.
27. At last, I couldn't control myself and burst out laughing.
28. He was lifting up handfuls of leaves and throwing them at her. She was laughing and egging him on.
29. Flick the years of dust, to laughter and tears, love and cemented in the minds of a thick crystal amber. I wish happy new year! I wish you the new year: don't gain weight, before the person you most Qiao; money in hand, laughing in the dream.
30. I became uncomfortably aware that no one else was laughing.
More similar words: burst out laughing, laugh at, burst into laughter, haughty, fraught, daughter, living thing, distraught, hinge, thing, nothing, fishing, whining, anything, writhing, clothing, nothing but, something, for one thing, anything but, bleaching, breathing, everything, bathing suit, something of, something like, something else, launch, laundry, plaudits.