Random good picture Not show
1. The ocean splashed against the pier.
2. We could anchor off the pier.
3. The ship lies at the pier.
4. We tied the boat to a pier.
5. The pier juts into the sea.
6. We stood on the pier and watched as they embarked.
7. The river bus leaves from Pier 4.
8. The pier has cafes and restaurants.
9. The warship was making towards the pier.
10. Waves pounded against the pier.
11. They walked the length of the pier.
12. The waves are breaking on to the pier.
13. The ship was making towards the pier.
14. The pier has a unique little puppet theatre.
15. The salvage was piled upon the pier.
16. The ship was moored broadside to the pier.
17. The truck stove in the pier of the road bridge.
18. To the east of the pier were miles of sandy beaches.
19. The pier was filled with hundreds of people.
20. They had applauded him on the pier.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. This pier was not a promenade for me.
22. Four motionless figures stood on the pier.
23. We take a tram to the Pier Head.
24. The cruise boards at 7 p.m. at Pier 33.
25. We strolled down the Morton Street Pier.
26. Pier 1 Imports. Patent leather purse(sentencedict.com), $ 22.
27. This was the pier where fourteen years before he had hauled paving blocks out of the holds of immigration ships.
28. The motorboat put on speed as soon as it left the pier.
29. After lunch, the family went for a walk along the pier.
30. Two or three fishing boats were moored alongside the pier.