Random good picture Not show
1. Magellan was the first person to circumnavigate the globe.
2. For this year at least, our race to circumnavigate the globe in less than 80 days is over.
3. Some 40, 000 miles of seamounts circumnavigate the globe.
4. Joshua Slocum, the first man to circumnavigate the globe alone, saw a phantom during his epic voyage.
5. Evans had taken Gwen's arm to help her circumnavigate a frozen puddle.
6. Ahead of me lay an historic mission: to circumnavigate London using hired transport, and return within 80 days.
7. Ferdinand Magellan's expedition was the first to circumnavigate the globe.
8. He plans to circumnavigate the world in a helium balloon.sentence dictionary
9. Request circumnavigation ( to circumnavigate ) 30 km right of track ( airway ) to avoid the thunderstorm.
10. The average British holidaymaker will travel 248,000 miles during their lifetime - enough to circumnavigate the globe 10 times, new research has claimed.
More similar words: navigate, circumspect, circumstance, circumstantial, circumlocution, circulate, circus, circuit, circuitous, circulation, frigate, mitigate, castigate, instigate, investigate, circle, alligator, irrigation, litigation, obligation, mitigation, investigator, investigation, gate, accumulate, agate, negate, subjugate, delegate, abrogate.