Random good picture Not show
1. Marx never lost an opportunity to castigate colonialism.
2. The principal castigate the student who have insult their teacher.
3. Agit-poppers constantly castigate pop for its dereliction of duty and its straying from being aligned.
4. Lydia did not castigate herself for so disliking a fellow-being, believing that it was sufficient merely to refrain from overt unkindness.
5. She'd also had time to castigate herself for meekly following him inside.
6. Do not castigate the very One that gave you life for life is not ending.
7. Reconnoitring and collecting evidence is the first step castigate such crime.
8. I am appalled that one so - called authority could castigate thousands of successful(sentencedict.com), worthwhile programs.
9. She could not find sufficient reproaches with which to castigate herself.
10. Reconnoitring and collecting evidence is the first step to castigate such crime .
11. When two organizations fail to come to agreement to join forces, I don't believe that gives license for anyone, outside either organization, to take sides and publically castigate one of the parties.
More similar words: instigate, investigate, investigator, investigation, mitigation, litigation, navigate, alligator, obligation, stigma, forecast, cast away, vestigial, broadcast, cast aside, gate, agate, negate, plastic, chastise, subjugate, abrogate, delegate, propagate, bombastic, fantastic, variegated, chastisement, enthusiastic, procrastination.