Random good picture Not show
(1) The government authorized an irrigation project.
(2) The government authorised an irrigation project.
(3) Irrigation measures will be necessary in areas of erratic rainfall.
(4) Water is channelled through a series of irrigation canals.
(5) An efficient irrigation system channels water to the crops.
(6) The land is dry and wholly dependent on irrigation.
(7) Irrigation channels supply the crops with water.
(8) Irrigation is important for farming.
(9) The agricultural land is hilly and the irrigation poor.
(10) There the irrigation canal links up with the reservoir.
(11) Irrigation has increased the area of cultivable land.
(12) If the irrigation plan goes ahead[Sentencedict.com ], it could spell disaster for the birds.
(13) The rivers merge just north of a vital irrigation system.
(14) There are drainage/irrigation channels all over this flat agricultural land.
(15) We used the money to set up an irrigation project.
(16) Some farmers double-dip into federal irrigation and crop subsidies.
(17) You get a little extra for irrigation and you can grow some grass on it.
(18) Nineteenth-century irrigation pioneers were better suited to endure hardships than settlers who struggled to survive on Federal Reclamation projects after 1902.
(19) The irrigation waters made possible by flooding their own homes might eventually help the people in their new.
(20) The regime tried to boost output with major irrigation projects.
(21) The building of irrigation systems and paddy fields is costly in terms of time and effort.
(22) Irrigation projects provide water for large commercial farms,(sentencedict.com) not smallholders.
(23) The size and length of an irrigation ditch depend critically on the number of people who use it.
(24) Officials stated that building a dam for irrigation purposes was hopelessly impractical.
(25) At dusk they established a perimeter along the irrigation ditch just outside Thuan Yen.
(26) The long-term dangers of land degradation from irrigation and chemical fertilizers are growing.
(27) It is impossible to make plants grow in a desert without irrigation.
(28) There was, indeed, a kind of cruel irony in the collapse of the irrigation companies.
(29) But formidable capital cost stood in the way of such improvements, and irrigation remained no more than a theoretical possibility.
(30) But they are caught in the poverty trap: they can not afford dams and irrigation systems.
More similar words: litigation, mitigation, obligation, investigation, irrational, negation, allegation, relegation, ratification, gratification, nation, formation, operation, location, relation, national, rational, education, creation, donation, zonation, equation, libation, collation, denotation, agitation, alleviation, elevation, inflation, cessation.