Random good picture Not show
(1) His birthday's on 19 October. He's Libra/a Libran.
(2) Proceed with caution and good cheer, all Libras.
(3) Now, Venusruled Libra has been sundered from Virgo, whose lord is androgynous Mercury.
(4) Gemini a Mutable Sign and Libra a Cardinal Sign.
(5) Libra The Balance, in astronomy, appearing during the spring.
(6) Libra likes a position of leadership in a relationship.
(7) The well-mannered Libra brings refinement and charm to an equally sophisticated eating establishment. Five-star dining in the best restaurant around is right in style with your tastes.
(8) Libra, you're not content to just laze around a secluded villa.
(9) Libra the Scales is a Spring constellation, and can be best viewed in the night sky during the month of May.
(10) As October begins, the Sun in Libra the Scales brings to awareness the need to come into balance.
(11) If you want to befriend a Libra, try to be kind and fair.
(12) A Libra is usually more interested in other people than themselves.
(13) Let's start with your Sun in Libra, the sign of relationship.
(14) TAURUS & LIBRA: Compromise is necessity if you want this union to work.
(15) Libra sees life as a pure mental exploration, while Cancer's experience is more tactile , more kinesthetic.
(16) Now a mother of two she recently completed a sold-out tour in support of her latest album "Libra".
(17) If you have a problem, ask a Libra for help.
(18) LIBRA: keeps saying " don't I look adorable in this apron? " Sentencedict.com
(19) The well-mannered Libra brings refinement and charm to an equally sophisticated eating establishment.
(20) As Libra prizes harmony with their lover almost above all else, Gemini won't be able to indulge their love of a good, hearty debate too often; Libra would rather do almost anything than argue.
(21) Libra is now the only zodiacal constellation that doesn't represent a living thing.
(22) Libra rules over marriage, best friends, business partnerships, and competitors ( think yin - yang ).
(23) I was born on the cusp between Virgo and Libra.
(24) The New Moon takes place in your opposite sign of Libra on the 15th.
(25) Anyone born between September 23 and October 22 is a Libra.
(26) You are certain to feel comfortable talking to a Libra.
(27) That will happen on October 29 when Saturn moves into Libra.
(28) As 2010 begins, Saturn is still making a preview visit in Libra and your third house.
(29) Your house of self will be lit up by the combination of the Sun, Venus, and Saturn, all in Libra.
(30) They can come up with all sorts of great ideas when they work together, and Libra has the get-up-and-go needed to put their ideas into action, a quality which Gemini tends to lack.