Synonym: reconstruct. Similar words: build, builder, build up, building, building materials, built up, rebel, thereby. Meaning: [‚rɪː'bɪld] v. build again.
Random good picture Not show
1. They say they will stay to rebuild their homes rather than retreat to refugee camps.
2. The company is making every effort to rebuild its business.
3. Napoleon III authorized Haussmann to rebuild Paris.
4. We try to help them rebuild their lives .
5. If we have enough money we can rebuild.sentencedict.com
6. After her divorce,she had to rebuild her life.
7. The petition supports the scheme to rebuild the road.
8. We laboured mightily to rebuild the walls.
9. They want to knock the house down and rebuild it.
10. After his divorce, he had to rebuild his life completely.
11. The president has called for massive investment to rebuild the country's economy.
12. The first priority is to rebuild the area's manufacturing industry.
13. Before the election, the party claimed it would rebuild the country's economy.
14. Everyone would have to work hard together to rebuild the economy.
15. The international community must step in to help rebuild the country.
16. We've only been able to rebuild the theatre with the assistance of the National Lottery.
17. When she lost her job, she had to rebuild her life completely.
18. I've decided to strip down my motorbike and rebuild it.
19. It's very hard for battered women to rebuild their lives without a good support network.
20. It is a long-term task to rebuild the infrastructure of a war-torn country such as Angola.
21. After the accident, he underwent reconstructive surgery to rebuild his face.
22. The families of head injury children rebuild their lives.
23. Armstrong is working hard to rebuild his public image.
24. We need to revitalise and rebuild and enlarge it.
26. After the divorce, it took me a long time to rebuild my confidence.
27. Jack used to be a thief, but now he's seen the error of his ways and is trying to rebuild his life.
28. The ultimate aim of their political party is to rebuild the society.
29. There are many who have suffered personal disasters but managed to rebuild their lives.
30. Jones used to be a thief, but now he's seen the error of his ways and is trying to rebuild his life.
More similar words: build, builder, build up, building, building materials, built up, rebel, thereby, none but, debut, debugging, mild, child, wildlife, only child, grandchild, wilderness, bewilderment.