Random good picture Not show
1. Much of the skin on her arm was abraded.
2. My skin was abraded and very tender.
3. Their gossips abraded her into restlessness.
4. The place is apparently being slowly abraded by a fine, stinging dust blown across Patagonia by the unceasing gales.
5. The only way to shape it is to abrade it with even harder substances.
6. It amazed her now how completely love could abrade those sharp edges.
7. Result the quilt on Xieerben 's groin plays abrade.
8. Can abrade leave scar? Very horrible.
9. The skin after trip is met abrade one chunk.
10. Face by abrade hind, good blacken of Gong Heigong how to do?
11. The slight abrade on the face does not add processing, can you leave scar?
12. The injury after falling has smaller cut, abrade and more severe loss, the coxa ministry fracture that if cause functional activity commonly, is damaged badly.
13. As last working procedure of abrade treatment, use holystone needs to have taller property.
14. We are chalk and cheese; our personalities are radically different and likely to abrade each other.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The majority of single brooches examined were found to be more abraded on the top left corner than the top right.
16. A slightly larger percentage of pairs of brooches were more abraded on the top right than the top left corner.
17. Her instants of selfless love, so focused upon me, are balm for my abraded ego.
18. Yunnan Baiyao ( farinaceous ) how is injury of remedial abrade substandard used?
19. Cluth's abrading is already an old topic, but in the praxis how cut to abrade, but is what everyone at pay attention to, today we to talk about once.
20. When the bandage telescopes down the limb of the dog it may bunch up and abrade the limb.