Random good picture Not show
1. Uncharacteristically for Keegan, he decided to have a snooze.
2. I'm going to have a snooze after lunch.
3. I often have a snooze after lunch.
4. I had a nice little snooze in the back of the car.
5. Two bloody wars and we're still content to snooze and let that lot get on with it.
6. He presses the snooze button on the clock with a practised finger and falls effortlessly asleep.
7. If you enjoy your Saturday snooze or a weekend round of golf, give some of the credit to Sir Robert Walpole.
8. Love is letting he take a snooze after dinner.
9. Dad is taking a snooze in the other room.
10. Who doesn't crave a midday snooze now and then?
11. Physically and mentally, you lose when you don't snooze.
12. If You Snooze, You Lose!
13. And I took a snooze on the plane.
14. Patients are given an extra 15 minutes to snooze before being woken gently.
15. Accuracy of time difference and snooze target achieve to national standard.
16. A 90 - minute daytime snooze might help the most[sentencedict.com], the study finds.
17. China's leaders can snooze away without fear of similar repercussions at the annual meeting of China's top lawmaking body, the National People's Congress, which kicked off today.
18. We Super stars of Snooze don't nap to replace lost shut - eye or for a shift.
19. The "Daily Snooze", as the Post dubs its rival, takes great pleasure in rubbishing its arch-enemy, and vice versa.
20. Later, there is a picnic followed by more beach games, perhaps while the adults snooze in the sun.
21. Remember that even if the place you choose to snooze is well-shaded, the shadows may shift before you awake.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Sure, there are enough stats and facts and gray type here to induce a third-quarter snooze.
23. The general consensus is the show was a complete snooze, a letdown that garnered huge ratings and little else.
24. Balor had unbuttoned his jerkin and brushed the crumbs from his front and was preparing to take a snooze.
25. The study showed that if pilots on long-haul flights take a brief snooze in the cockpit, they're more alert for the landing.
26. FUNCTIONS: Pen holder . Calendar . Music alarm . Snooze . Temperature . Countdown timer.
27. If it's right next to your bed, you'll shut it off or snooze.
28. There are volume control and station knobs, AM/FM options, an analog clock display and an alarm with snooze button.
29. It tells time in analog and digital formats, packs a night-light, and, for the rare little night owl, a snooze button.
30. FUNCTIONS: LED light flash seven colors , calendar, music alarm, snooze temperature, timer.