Random good picture Not show
1. A design flaw caused the engine to explode.
2. Unfortunately, this plate has a slight flaw in it.
3. The only flaw is the slightly slow response times when you press the buttons.
4. I returned the material because it had a flaw in it.
5. Pride was the greatest flaw in his personality.
6. The flaw in this stamp makes it less valuable.
7. Jealousy is Othello's major flaw.
8. There's a fatal flaw in your reasoning.
9. There was one fatal flaw in his argument.
10. There is a fundamental flaw in Walton's argument.
11. There was a fatal flaw in the plan.
12. Can you spot the flaw in their argument?
13. I can see no flaw in the argument as she has just explained it.
14. There is still a basic flaw in your selection procedure.
15. The markets have exposed the fatal flaw in the government's economic policy.
16. The only flaw in his character seems to be a short temper.
17. There is always a flaw in the character of a tragic hero.
18. I can't quite put my finger on the flaw in her argument.
19. There was some fatal flaw in his makeup(sentencedict.com), and as time went on he lapsed into long silences or became off-hand.
20. And therein lies the fatal flaw.
21. Remember your ideas may have a serious flaw.
22. The Maastricht process contains a serious logical flaw.
23. What flaw in me allows him to do this?
24. It was half price because of a slight flaw.
25. This account contains a serious flaw.
26. Perhaps the most conspicuous flaw in reports of ecological apocalypse is lack of information.
27. People can stay healthy despite the flaw, suggesting that the normal gene is not essential to a normal life.
28. I feel that a flaw in Heavenly Father's plan is about to be rectified by immutable powers.
29. It took me a long time to find the flaw in her logic.
30. When Athene came to inspect the work she could find no flaw there.
More similar words: flawed, flawless, rule of law, due process of law, law, lawn, outlaw, fall away, lawyer, in-laws, lawsuit, pull away, clawback, lawmaker, natural law, martial law, law and order, murphy's law, unlawfulness, flare, flask, flag, flam, flat, flank, flame, flake, flair, flash, flat out.