Random good picture Not show
1. Students should hand in the anamnesis record sheet.
2. To accommodate power flow of elements, anamnesis of fuzzy logic driven control strategy and regenerative braking control strategy is given.
3. We have now established that the anamnesis appears more than usually suspect to the psychotherapist, and that clinical diagnosis is, for his purposes, well-nigh meaningless.
4. Can you help me the anamnesis of myositis of some of a heart?
5. Anamnesis : you have raised the Chinese Martyrs and Blessed to be models of our faith.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Maybe the time of snap , will make anamnesis awhile divorce from reality , gotten hysterical Shu untie, But matter hind pain-suffering just need depends drug come control.
7. Conclusion To treat the impediment of anamnesis and aptitude in the convalescent patients with severe head injury by oxiracetam is clinical effective.
8. The second chapter discusses Si'Xiao's experience, individuality, anamnesis and its relation of literature.
9. We should using ideal, faith, ambition and good anamnesis to aggrandizement the self-image of self.
10. Objective To study the effects of melatonin on anamnesis of aged people.
11. Anamnesis is the ashes of time.
12. Obstetric and gynecology is an important bridge course. Anamnesis analysis is helpful for students in training of clinical thought capability.
13. In effect the Latin texts provide for congregational participation, respectively, in the anamnesis, the communion-epiclesis, and the intercessions.
14. We become aware of these ideas through recollection or anamnesis.
15. The current system of punishment is diseconomical, we should get over the anamnesis of severe punishment, constitute the system and measures which are matching to the venial penalty.
16. The patient can let a doctor look carefully at particular case in the home, examination X mating plate, consult the data such as anamnesis .
17. Through inquiry, doctors can know the subjective feeling, living habit and anamnesis of the patient as well as the duration of disease.
18. Marx constructing historical materialism is the apotheosis of theory innovation in human anamnesis history.
19. In abbreviate, aggregate that the boy admired no best abides----except in the man's anamnesis of it.
20. Electronic-commerce has strongly advanced the world's economy and commerce's development; it also changes our life style and anamnesis concept.
More similar words: amnesia, amnesty, chondrogenesis, firmness, Pan-American, thesis, resist, desist, analysis, synthesis, hypothesis, resistant, antithesis, resistance, irresistible, photosynthesis, dyskinesia, assistant manager, homesickness, nonviolent resistance, banana tree, banana, earnestness, damn, chimney, damnation, condemned, name, by name, dynamo.