Similar words: while, northwest, meanwhile, after a while, once in a while, worth, worthy, be worth. Meaning: adj. sufficiently valuable to justify the investment of time or interest.
Random good picture Not show
1. She considers teaching a worthwhile career.
2. It is worthwhile to do this.
3. It is worthwhile to note that both suffered persecution.
4. He wanted to do a worthwhile job.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Their gratitude made it all worthwhile.
6. You need to redirect your energies into more worthwhile activities.
7. We have to decide if this is a worthwhile commercial undertaking.
8. Teaching is a worthwhile calling.
9. The gamble seemed hardly worthwhile.
10. It didn't seem worthwhile writing it all out again.
11. I thought it was worthwhile to clarify the matter.
12. It wasn't worthwhile continuing with the project.
13. Nursing is a very worthwhile career.
14. The smile on her face made it all worthwhile.
15. It is worthwhile to include really high-quality illustrations.
16. You might find it worthwhile to consult a financial adviser.
17. High prices in the UK make it worthwhile for buyers to look abroad.
18. We decided to give the money to a worthwhile cause .
19. It's worthwhile taking the trouble to explain a job fully to new employees.
20. The teacher recommended some really worthwhile novels to his students.
21. We all felt we had done something worthwhile for the local community.
22. It might be worthwhile to consider your attitude to an insurance policy.
23. It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile.
24. Love does not make the world go round. Love is what makes it the ride worthwhile.
25. Happy birthday to my wife.You're the reason I have found so much joy in my life.I hope you know you are everything to me.Thank you all for every gentle touch and smile that makes my life worthwhile and for the way you always seem to know just how to see me through.A very happy wish for you is that your days and years turn out as glad as glad can be.
26. The President's trip to Washington this week seems to have been worthwhile.
27. I am appalled that one so - called authority could castigate thousands of successful, worthwhile programs.
28. If your water usage is very small it may be worthwhile opting for a meter.
29. The time and expense involved in keeping up to date with all the changes has been worthwhile.
30. Their sobering conversation brought home to everyone present the serious and worthwhile work the Red Cross does.
More similar words: while, northwest, meanwhile, after a while, once in a while, worth, worthy, be worth, north, northern, come forth, northeast, set forth, call forth, for the rest, and so forth, for the best, all over the world, back and forth, for the future, for the sake of, for the moment, for the present, for the first time, for the time being, southwest, whip, which, whither, white.