Synonym: embroilment. Similar words: embroil, embroidery, abrogate, google, limb, akimbo, timber, nimble. Meaning: [ɪm'brəʊlɪəʊ] n. 1. an intricate and confusing interpersonal or political situation 2. a very embarrassing misunderstanding.
Random good picture Not show
1. The imbroglio brought out the Sicilian in me.
2. The budget imbroglio also is creating a mounting statistics gap.
3. No desire, no imbroglio and no sorrow.
4. Guiyang Business Association always faced imbroglio of national right and business benefit. So, lots of verbalism and practice with paradox cannot avoid.
5. The British imbroglio was the first public smudge on Costner's family - man image.
6. Justice and conspiracy dispute. Money and love imbroglio. Strong and weak game.
7. In his first imbroglio, the commander in chief found himself trapped between gay-rights activists and his own Joint Chiefs of Staff.
8. I had seen something of this imbroglio at first hand.
9. He turned his attention back to the Internet imbroglio of the night before.
10. The life imbroglio of his home, he resembles a waifs and strays same.
11. The Soviet Union became anxious to withdraw its soldiers from the Afghan imbroglio.http://Sentencedict.com
12. People have come out into the street from both sides to watch the imbroglio.
13. Lately there had been big problems facing him, quite apart from tonight's imbroglio.