Random good picture Not show
1. Most of us are opposed to the death penalty.
2. Senior Conservatives are opposed to the change.
3. Dr Muffett stressed that he was opposed to bullying in schools and that action would be taken to stamp it out.
4. At first he was opposed to the scheme, but we managed to argue him round.
5. He said they were opposed to the presence of alien forces in the region.
6. His parents are opposed to the match.
7. Public opinion was opposed to the war.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The country is opposed to war.
9. She is opposed to shackling the press with privacy laws.
10. The populace at large is / are opposed to sudden change.
11. Her parents were opposed to her giving up her course, but she did it anyway.
12. Many people are opposed to the use of nuclear power.
13. Seventy per cent of this country is opposed to blood sports.
14. Many people are opposed to the new law, but have had no opportunity to articulate their opposition.
15. Residents are opposed to the prison being built within the city boundary.
16. Many people are opposed to the sale of arms on principle.
17. The man in the street is opposed to this idea.
18. Half the people questioned said they were opposed to military intervention .
19. The thumb can be opposed to any of the fingers.
20. He states uncompromisingly that he is opposed to any practices which oppress animals.
21. For Tolonen would be opposed to the scheme.
22. A substantial minority of shareholders is known to be opposed to a sale, feeling the company is worth at least ￡200 million.
23. Bonnet was known to be opposed to the government's plans to restructure the army.
24. MCCAIN: No one can be opposed to alternate energy.
25. No base element may be opposed to itself.
26. Max well 's word be opposed to helping those student .
27. BE opposed to the money is stupid, the money is a very beautiful tool, is a kind of tool of commutation, if have no money, impossibly have the flourishing culture, society or civilization.
28. This month, the new moon on June 22 will be opposed to Pluto in Capricorn, so there could be a tendency for you to come on a bit too strong with a partner or collaborator.
29. A: It's a great example of how this technology can be used to save lives, relieve pain and suffering and improve the human condition. How can anyone be opposed to that?
30. However, the anti-terrorism combat should have authentic evidence and right targets. Any random expansion of the targets or dual standard should be opposed to.
More similar words: be supposed to, opposed, oppose, supposed, supposedly, used to, be used to, opposable, opposition, suppose, composed, exposed, proposed, predisposed, related to, opponent, inopportune, opportunist, opportunity, oppressed, supposing, pose, supposition, impose, depose, compose, expose, repose, close down, purpose.