Random good picture Not show
(1) Community of purpose makes friendship.
(7) Purpose supposes foresight.
(10) What's the purpose of your visit?
(11) This is the main purpose of my coming here.
(12) What is your purpose in doing that?
(13) Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.
(14) Good luck is another name for tenacity of purpose.
(15) The experiments serve no useful purpose .
(16) This lever must serve some ulterior purpose.
(17) The main purpose of industry is to create wealth.
(18) Man who has a settled purpose will surely succeed.
(19) Our campaign's main purpose is to raise money.
(20) Her life felt lacking in direction and purpose.
(21) Large quantities of water are needed for cooling purpose.
(22) These bars serve no useful purpose.
(23) What is the purpose of our being?
(24) The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment.
(25) The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
(26) You did that on purpose, you cheeky little devil!
(27) A few bidders inflated the prices on purpose.
(28) What is the purpose of the meeting? Sentencedict.com
More similar words: on purpose, purple, pose, impose, suppose, oppose, expose, compose, opposed, propose, proposed, transpose, dispose of, supposedly, be supposed to, predisposed, spurn, surprised, airport, pursue, purely, surprising, corporal, pursuit, purchase, corporate, surprisingly, incorporate, solar power, purloined.