Random good picture Not show
1. Miles of sand are exposed at low tide.
2. Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
3. She exposed her unwanted baby by the roadside.
4. The gold medalist has been widely exposed to the public on television.
5. In the main rooms red-hot radiators were left exposed.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. When he smiled he exposed a set of perfect white teeth.
7. All exposed skin should be covered with protective cream.
8. The politician exposed himself by attacking the government's plan.
9. They were exposed to radioactive fallout during nuclear weapons tests.
10. He exposed his children to music throughout their formative years.
11. About 800, 000 children are exposed to poisons each year.
12. The film has been exposed to light.
13. The crops will not grow on exposed hillsides.
14. The place was completely exposed to the elements.
15. The baby was left exposed to the wind and rain.
16. He has simply been exposed as an adulterer and a fool.
17. The storekeeper exposed his wares.
18. Nuclear testing has exposed millions of people to radiation.
19. Potatoes turn green when exposed to light.
20. The complainant has been exposed to public odium(sentencedict.com), scandal and contempt.
21. They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations.
22. Vaccination is essential to protect people exposed to hepatitis B infection.
23. Once exposed, soil is quickly eroded by wind and rain.
24. The cottage is in a very exposed position at the top of the hill.
25. "I have never knowingly exposed any patient to needless risks," he said.
26. The garden was very exposed to westerly winds.
27. The ancient tower still stops up,exposed to the weather for ages.
28. She lifted her chin in a gesture that deliberately exposed the line of her throat.
29. Depletion of the ozone layer leaves the earth's surface increasingly exposed to harmful radiation from the sun.
30. He damaged his leg so badly in the accident that the bone was exposed.
More similar words: expose, exposure, ex post facto, opposed, composed, proposed, supposedly, predisposed, be supposed to, export, expound, pose, close down, impose, oppose, suppose, compose, repose, propose, purpose, transpose, dispose of, on purpose, purposeful, purposefully, amused, used to, seduce, bemused, accused.