Random good picture Not show
1. He has got no ballast whatever.
2. I bought nine fluorescent light fixtures-bulbs, ballast, and wire.
3. There is no better ballast for keeping the mind steady on its keel, and saving it from all risk of crankiness, than business. James Russell Lowell
4. But the hereditary peers provide a ballast which distorts any pretence at representativeness.
5. With ballast weights at each blade tip, the whirling rotor system had tremendous inertia.
6. The recent development of the electronic ballast switches on a new era in lighting technology.
7. They got the ballast out and loaded it into skips and the loco brought it along the line to the plant.
8. Food was not fuel but ballast; we ate and then we sank like rocks.
9. Last bubbles of air ballast escape from the vent valve on her sail to stream to the surface.
10. Low harmonics, high power factor, and the ballast with.
11. Purpose: Fluorescent lamp, electronic ballast, electronic transformer.
12. Pump out port No.1 ballast water overboard.
13. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
14. We can trust that company; the partners are in ballast all right.
15. I hoped it would be put to use, though there was a chance it might be just ballast for the journey.
16. Then as the electric doors swished open and three police officers jumped out on to the ballast, the awful realisation dawned.
17. The flooding followed a 10-15 o list to port, due to water pouring into the forward ballast tanks.
18. John Glenn, D-Ohio, intends to introduce legislation that would prohibit ships from discharging organism-laced ballast water in estuaries.
19. Perhaps a few panicles slipped in with mud that was caked on cargo or in piles of discarded ballast.
20. Yet when he spoke of himself, his gaze frequently wandered, as though in search of visual ballast.
21. Many nights my bunk was blanketed by blueprints as I worked my way through the schematics of the variable ballast system.
22. Already, 1,150 people emigrate each week, draining Hong Kong's talent, wealth and middle-class ballast.
23. Alternatively, you can use a mix of one part cement to five parts ballast.
24. These provide them with camouflage and, depending on the speed of flow, either ballast or a means of transport.
25. Filling up immediately behind the wall with porous material such as ballast or gravel will also help to get rid of surplus water.
26. A fluorescent lamp must be connected to a stabiliser, or ballast, to limit and control its operating current.
27. Compact the base, then lay concrete, using a 1 cement to 5 parts ballast mix.
28. He saw through the cabins[sentencedict .com], the holds and the ballast bilges.
29. The reactions and thrust of each deck is taken on elastomeric bearings and by ballast walls.
30. This is 48142 steadily climbing the bank with an up ballast train.
More similar words: plaster cast, hullabaloo, as well as, fall asleep, last, blast, at last, plastic, plaster, last month, everlasting, The last rites, ball, balls, ballet, ballot, cabal, snowball, verbal, tribal, balloon, balsam, global, balance, baleful, baseball, piebald, football, basketball, ballistic.