Random good picture Not show
1. The balloon swelled out with gas.
2. We went up in a balloon.
3. The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
4. He puffed up the balloon.
5. He pricked the balloon and burst it.
6. He let the air out of the balloon.
7. The balloon enlarged as we pumped air into it.
8. The balloon rose up slowly into the air.
9. The air in the balloon expands when heated.
10. Goodness[Sentencedict.com ], what a big balloon!
11. The child pricked the balloon and it burst.
12. The balloon soared up on a gust of wind.
13. The balloon rose gently into the air.
14. With a supply of compressed air, the large balloon inflated in a matter of seconds.
15. Don't burst that balloon!
16. My balloon has burst!
17. If you blow that balloon up any more it will burst.
18. The balloon will pop if you put a pin in it.
19. I don't want to be around when the balloon goes up.
20. That balloon will burst if you blow it up any more.
21. They floated the trial balloon of actually cutting Social Security.
22. The balloon suddenly went bang.
23. Air leaked out of the balloon.
24. The balloon was distended because of filling of hydrogen.
25. He popped the balloon with a pin.
26. A balloon popped, sounding like a gunshot.
27. The balloon was grounded by strong winds.
28. The balloon distended to about five inches in length.
29. Can you blow up this balloon ?
30. Who was the first man to make an ascent in a balloon?