Random good picture Not show
3. He mixed up some plaster to repair the wall.
4. The plaster on the walls was cracked and flaking.
5. The plaster on the walls has been removed to expose the original bricks underneath.
6. A plaster cast of Madame Fournier stood in the artist's studio.
7. The plaster will have to dry out before you can paint the room.
8. There were huge cracks in the plaster, and the green shutters were faded.
9. Chip out the plaster with a steel chisel.
10. His broken leg was encased in plaster.
11. He's got his leg in a plaster cast.
12. Before painting, fill all the cracks in the plaster.
13. The building was of greyish plaster and looked old.
14. Plaster was peeling off the ceiling.
15. She applied the plaster on his shoulder.
16. My leg was in plaster for about six weeks.
17. He spread plaster on the walls.
18. They chinked the holes in the walls with plaster.
19. The plaster was falling away in big chunks.
20. Plaster had fallen away in places, exposing the brickwork.
21. There were elaborate plaster mouldings around the ceiling.
22. The plaster is scaling off the wall.
23. Her broken leg was put in a plaster cast.
24. The plaster cast helps to heal the broken bone.
25. It was made of plaster, hard and white and lifeless(http://sentencedict.com/plaster.html), bearing no resemblance to human flesh.
26. The plaster cast is used to keep the leg immobile.
27. It had a high ceiling, ornamented with plaster fruits and flowers.
28. She broke her leg a month ago and it's still in plaster.
29. Each blow of the hammer removed a great chunk of plaster.
30. The bullet slammed into the ceiling, spraying them with bits of plaster.
More similar words: plaster cast, plastic, master, eastern, disaster, eastern europe, plasma, last, blast, at last, last month, haste, The last rites, taste of, lambaste, toothpaste, interplay, oyster, foster, sister, poster, flabbergasted, mystery, monster, cluster, western, bolster, austere, hysteria, youngster.