Random good picture Not show
1) He was dismayed at the size of his adversary.
2) The British considered him a worthy adversary.
3) He saw her as his main adversary within the company.
4) He tilted his adversary at the meeting.
5) He was as devious as his adversary was ruthless.
6) He has to pit his wits against an adversary who is cool, clever and cunning.
7) He defeated his old adversary.
8) Agree with thine adversary quickly....
9) She is, however, hemmed in by the Adversary.
10) Secondly, the adversary nature of the adjudicative process may not be well suited to this area.
11) A compatible but independent thesis is that of adversary politics.
12) The effect of adversary politics in Britain is intensified by the rapid turnover of government personnel.
13) The significant discontinuities elsewhere support the thesis of adversary politics.
14) The rhetoric of adversary politics, it is argued,(sentencedict.com) hides a more consensual substance.
15) It had no adversary or coalition relationship with similarly organized parties.
16) My adversary raised and very deliberately drew a bead on me.
17) The other argument deployed against the adversary politics thesis calls into doubt the relevance of the notion itself.
18) The formal political framework facilitates an adversary relationship among political parties, but the underlying reality is a quest for compromise.
19) Gamble argues that the adversary politics thesis over-generalises from a few instances to the whole of economic policy.
20) His rivals knew that they could expect no quarter from such a ruthless adversary.
21) His business rivals knew they could expect no quarter from such a ruthless adversary.
22) Silently, desperately, it is struggling against a new and all-powerful adversary, the civilization of the capitalist West.
23) The three main diagnoses are those of government overload, adversary politics, and pluralist stagnation.
24) But in fact the very first priority of a nuclear aggressor is to pull the teeth of his adversary.
25) For the first time in the contest since the initial attack,(http://sentencedict.com/adversary.html) Jacob's adversary seizes the initiative.
26) I suggest that it is humanism - both religious and secular - that is the dominant philosophical adversary.
27) Take for example, the matrix structure, what it does is establish an adversary system, thereby institutionalizing organizational conflict.
28) The auto accident is the most absurd of all adversary proceedings.
29) She saw him clearly - arrogant as the devil and cold as ice, a ready-made adversary.
30) He was standing with three friends and telling a tale in which he'd conned some adversary into covering a dubious investment.
More similar words: anniversary, advert, advertising, inadvertent, advertisement, inadvertently, conversation, adventure, versus, oversee, ever so, reverse, diverse, version, ever since, diversity, conversion, controversy, controversial, forsake, for sale, as a rule, over and over, as a result, as a result of, advise, adviser, advocate, advanced, vary.