Random good picture Not show
1. She enjoyed the chance to converse with someone who spoke her language.
2. He's willing to converse with anyone about the quotations on the stock market.
3. The two deaf actors converse solely in signing.
4. However, the converse of this theory may also be true.
5. They hold converse opinions.
6. 'He is happy but not rich' is the converse of 'He is rich but not happy'.
7. Building new roads increases traffic and the converse is equally true:reducing the number and size of roads means less traffic.
8. Converse watched Danskin close his eyes and breathe carefully.
9. Converse drank deeply of his martini.
10. They were agreeable to look at(sentencedict.com), Converse thought.
11. The converse is the case in relation to debentures.
12. Converse was commencing another glide when Smitty went berserk.
13. Laughing gaily, he closed the door behind Converse.
14. He pinched Converse on the cheek.
15. Converse drank the better part of the rum.
16. Converse watched him spit with fascination.
17. Converse folded the letter and looked at his watch.
18. She never used the same expression twice, Converse thought.
19. Finally, Converse turned to face them.
20. Converse was suddenly aware that he had stopped sweating.
21. I hold the converse opinion.
22. They continue to converse at cross purposes and wonder why their numerous conversations never seem to get anywhere or resolve any disagreement.
23. It was supposed to be bottled water, but Converse knew for a fact that the porter filled it from the tap.
24. Converse had salved his ear in vaseline and bandaged it with cotton and gauze.
25. In the US, you drive on the right hand side of the road, but in Britain the converse applies.
26. I wanted to appear friendly and approachable but I think I gave the converse impression.
27. Some teachers welcomed the change; but for the majority of teachers, the converse was true .
28. It is possible , of course , that the converse of this theory may also be true.
29. What you do for a living is critical to where you settle and how you live — and the converse is also true.
30. He says she is satisfied, but I believe the converse to be true: she is very dissatisfied.
More similar words: conversion, conversation, convert, convey, oversee, adverse, reverse, diverse, convention, convenience, conventional, controversy, controversial, convoy, convince, convict, convinced, conviction, versus, ever so, version, ever since, adversary, diversity, anniversary, economic recovery, over and over, nurse, course, coarse.