Random good picture Not show
1. The astronaut was welcomed with joyous , resounding acclaim.
2. The rocket boosts the astronaut into space.
3. An astronaut will attempt to leave the stationary spaceship and then return to it.
4. My son's dream is to be an astronaut.
5. Astronaut Pierre Thuot tried to latch the 15-foot robotic arm onto the satellite.
6. Lucid will be replaced by Atlantis astronaut John Blaha.
7. This girl wants to be an astronaut.
8. I wanted to be the first astronaut to set foot on the moon.
9. One astronaut used the space shuttle's robot arm to pick up an 1800-pound satellite from space.
10. Astronaut Winston Scott is scheduled to join Chiao on a second spacewalk early Wednesday.
11. I did a quick equipment check, like an astronaut preparing for lift-off.
12. Indeed, the astronaut is not really in contact with the top of the spring at all.
13. Now, in practice the astronaut would not drift across like this as the curvature of the walls would be far less.
14. An astronaut, dressing for the mission, gives a quick thumbs up to a cameraman.
15. Now Riccardo Patrese looks more like a doomed astronaut ... rocketing crazily out of control towards the heavens.
16. Unshielded, an astronaut could be exposed to hundreds of rads during a solar flare.
17. The jet packs would enable a free-floating astronaut to return to the station.http://Sentencedict.com
18. When the astronaut is in a uniform gravitational field he is incapable of determining his motion by any mechanical means.
19. Astronaut Edward White had a kind of rocket gun.
20. Many different qualities go towards the making of an astronaut.
21. The standard pressure suit came with shoes, but for walking on the Moon a lunar overshoe was made for each astronaut.
22. For instance, mankind could be replaced by humanity, craftsman by artisan, forefathers by ancestors, spaceman by astronaut and so on.
23. A Soviet delegation arrives this month to discuss the experiments and the choice of astronaut.
24. However, the particles that emerged would not look much like the astronaut.
25. Atlantis is scheduled next month to retrieve Linenger and deliver replacement astronaut Michael Foale.
26. As the spring compresses so the force which it exerts upwards on the astronaut increases.
27. She says that Helen had to take 99 exams to qualify as an astronaut.
28. During shuttle spacewalks, pilots can maneuver their spacecraft quickly to chase an astronaut whose security line has snapped.
29. Inside a spacecraft in orbit round the Earth an astronaut could float weightless, hardly in contact with the floor.
30. The escaping gas gains a momentum in one direction and so the astronaut gains an equal momentum in the opposite direction.
More similar words: astronomer, strong, patronage, disastrous, patron, electronic, stroke, electronics, destroy, The last rites, instructional, infrastructure, ad nauseam, inauguration, auto, taut, beauty, autumn, hauteur, autonomy, automatic, authorize, authority, automobile, autocratic, iron, automatically, rondo, irony, wrong.