Synonym: devastate, exterminate, finish, kill, ruin, slay, spoil, wreck. Antonym: construct, establish. Similar words: destruction, modest, strong, stroke, clandestine, astronomer, restrict, restriction. Meaning: [dɪ'strɔɪ] v. 1. do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of 2. destroy completely; damage irreparably 3. defeat soundly 4. put to death.
Random good picture Not show
1. Force can never destroy right.
7. The antibodies glom onto the virus and destroy it.
8. Any reform will destroy and pervert our constitution.
9. And when you are gone, I will destroy everything you ever loved.
10. Destroy the torture you.
11. If we continue to destroy the countryside many more animals will become extinct.
12. He said army officers had threatened to destroy the town.
13. If she does that,she'll destroy herself.
14. The beast in her wanted to destroy his house.
15. To destroy 121 enemy aircraft is no mean record.
16. It is proverbially easier to destroy than to construct.
17. His association with such criminals can only destroy him.
18. The missile is aimed specifically to destroy military targets.
19. He started to destroy documents to cover his tracks.
20. Hatred is a poison that will destroy your life.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. He had to destroy the injured animal.
22. Frogs eat pests which destroy crops and carry diseases.
23. We had no choice but to destroy the animal.
24. One of these days, humankind will destroy the world.
25. These guns will destroy or disable any incoming missile.
26. They can't destroy truth without destroying each and every one of us.
27. Criticizing will only destroy a relationship and create feelings of failure.
28. To hedge around a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
29. To hedge about a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
30. Waves are beautiful to look at, but they can destroy ships at sea, as well as houses and buildings near the shore.
More similar words: destruction, modest, strong, stroke, clandestine, astronomer, restrict, restriction, royal, design, desert, dessert, besides, despite, descend, designs, design for, designer, desperate, describe, troop, desperately, widespread, patron, patrol, description, control, trouble, courtroom, tropical.