Random good picture Not show
1) The skin of the drum is taut.
2) The clothes line is pulled taut and secured.
3) Her body went as taut as a bowstring.
4) The rope was stretched taut.
5) His skin was stretched taut across his cheekbones.
6) Exercise helps your muscles to stay taut.
7) His skin was stretched taut over his cheekbones.
8) She began to hear her own taut, shallow breathing.
9) Ben sat up quickly, his face taut and terrified.
10) It's described here as a taut, psychological thriller.
11) Catherine looked upset, her face taut.
12) His body was solid and taut.
13) Her face was taut and pale.
14) The skin stretched taut over his cheekbones.
15) There was a taut edge to Niall 's voice.
16) Try to keep the lead taut,[http://sentencedict.com/taut.html] as it will help your puppy to learn.
17) Keep the rope taut.
18) His new film is a taut suspenseful thriller.
19) The muscles in his neck were taut and prominent.
20) Some thrust their hands into pockets(sentencedict.com), faces taut.
21) Don't allow the reins to slacken, keep them taut.
22) The skin of his face felt dry and taut.
23) Her long upper lip is drawn down taut.
24) He massaged the taut muscles of her neck.
25) The heavy chains lifted, straightened and drew taut, and the stout steel frames of the gates began to buckle outwards.
26) It premiered in 1986, and is as taut now, as touching, witty, and provocative as it seemed then.
27) He kept his eyes on the road ahead, his face taut with concentration.
28) His latest film was described in today's paper as a taut thriller.
29) I liked him instantly, especially as he was a fitness fanatic and his body was solid and taut.
30) The beds on Disturbed are all out of tune, too taut or too loose.