Random good picture Not show
1. His career has been blighted by injuries.
2. The disease blighted oaks and elms.
3. His life was blighted by illness.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The frost has blighted my crops.
5. The apple trees were blighted by frost.
6. A broken leg blighted her chances of winning the championship.
7. Illness blighted his plan.
8. An embarrassing blunder nearly blighted his career before it got off the ground.
9. The June roses blighted.
10. Many considered the Booker Washington area hopelessly blighted.
11. The country is blighted by poverty.
12. The atmosphere was being poisoned, every green thing blighted, and every stream fouled with chemical fumes and waste.
13. Life may be regarded as an austere struggle, blighted by fate, where only the rich and the lucky fare well.
14. David and Barbara Owen say the property is blighted by plans for a bypass just yards away.
15. He personally led the last expedition to the Blighted Isle and reclaimed it from the Dark Elves.
16. The careers of many great champions have been blighted and eventually ruined by their putting.
17. Blighted stems often canker.
18. Soon the leaves die, turning a dark, blighted gray and drooping limply from the branches like hung corpses.
19. Countries will become blighted and depressed regions, with mass unemployment.
20. Whether or not blacks' career prospects are blighted by covert racialist policies in the occupational sphere is not the question under consideration.
21. His reputation was blighted by his bad behavior.
22. The dry spell blighted the crops.
23. The blighted neighborhood underwent a total makeover.
24. Deep mining first blighted the West Virginia landscape.
25. She threw away a blighted rose.
26. Her life was blighted by an unhappy marriage.
27. The frost has blighted my potatoes.
28. He had no more imagined to himself the blighted home, and the miserable parents.
29. Despite such inside knowledge, the opening passages were racked with nervousness and blighted by a series of up-and-unders.
30. You could fill a book with such hair-curling true stories of blighted lives and justice traduced.
More similar words: delighted, enlighten, enlightenment, highlight, fighter, tighten, brighten, light, frightened, straighten, flight, slight, plight, firefighter, light up, delight, lightly, slightly, lighting, lightning, moonlight, delightful, daughter, oblige, obliged, obligation, fight, might, right, night.