Random good picture Not show
1. He filled a jug with juice.
2. It is something between a jug and a vase.
3. How did the jug get broken?
4. Pour the milk into a jug.
5. He had overfilled the jug.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. She filled the jug with fresh water.
7. I always knew he'd end up in jug.
8. She spilled a jug of water.
9. She filled the jug up with cream.
10. She found a pretty yellow jug smashed to bits.
11. She poured a jug of water over his head.
12. The jug was still half full .
13. The handle's broken off this jug.
14. He filled the jug to the brim.
15. This jug holds exactly one pint.
16. She transferred the sauce into a china jug.
17. How much water does the jug hold?
18. After looking at the jug, Faulkner concurred that it was late Roman,[sentencedict.com] third or fourth century.
19. When I tried to lift the jug, the handle came off .
20. I managed to grab hold of the jug before it fell.
21. He walked along with a water jug poised on his head.
22. The glass fits on top of the jug to form a lid.
23. He walked along with a jug poised on his head.
24. When I tried to lift the jug, the handle came off in my hand.
25. They used a large jug instead.
26. The milk overflowed when I poured it into the jug.
27. As you take your new road, We wish you a cup of success, A pint of happiness, And a jug of achievements. May you live the life of your dreams each moment and success follow you all your life.
28. Beads of moisture perspired through the porous walls of the clay jug.
29. Drain off the liquid from the meat into a measuring jug.
30. She always used to decant the milk into a jug.