Random good picture Not show
1. The remains gradually fossilized.
2. Most couples, however fossilized their relationship, have some interests in common.
3. Needs change while policies fossilize.
4. Most couples, however fossilized their relationship, have some interest in common, if it's only cooking or travel or pets.
5. For one thing, flowers do not readily fossilize - and leaves alone can be misleading.
6. The union movement in this country suffers from fossilized leadership trapped in a time warp.
7. The Soviets were unwilling to support the fossilized East German regime.
8. They fossilize an industrial structure that needs to change.
9. What they seem to want to do in fact is fossilize the particular environment in which people live and work.
10. Not all sponges contain hard parts capable of being fossilized.
11. This makes the assumption, of course, that the plants have not changed their habits since they were fossilized.
12. Fantastic electron microscope images of objects looking very suggestively like fossilized living forms again captured the imagination of the world.
13. Near Medicine Bow, Wyoming, I visited a rock shop made entirely of fossilized dinosaur bones.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. They were certainly made hideous by the way their fossilized bones, complete with jutting frills, were reassembled in museums.
15. The crumbled porcelain of a third lay embedded like fossilized prehistoric remains long entombed in silt and mud.
16. So it will not be an unchanging sign that tends to fossilize and to limit itself and its relations with the surroundings.
17. Like many conveniences in software development, a shared database is a tar pit waiting to fossilize a project. Developers overwrite each other's changes.
18. As well-studied as dinosaurs have been over the past couple of centuries, paleontologists have learned little about their breathing, because lungs do not fossilize.
More similar words: fossil, utilize, fertilize, possibility, missile, resilient, idolize, realize, socialize, visualize, tantalize, gossip, specialize, socialized, demoralize, capitalize, tossing, marginalize, rationalize, demoralized, possible, possibly, commercialize, impossibly, impossible, as soon as possible, foster, silk, silly, silver.