Random good picture Not show
1) She undertook the arduous task of monitoring the elections.
2) They reached the enemy position after an arduous approach march.
3) They crashed out after a long, arduous journey.
4) The refugees made an arduous journey through the mountains.
5) The task was more arduous than he had calculated.
6) The work is arduous and the hours are long.
7) I devote myself heart and soul to the arduous task.
8) They reached the refugee camp after an arduous two-day trek across the mountains.
9) The work was arduous.
10) Vikings contemplated arduous upstream journeys, but quick getaways.
11) But face-to-face meetings require arduous journeying.
12) We reached the camp after an arduous 12-day trek.
13) Ralph read, an arduous process.
14) In those days, long-distance travel was slow and arduous.
15) He devised a compromise: the most arduous manual labour was eliminated, while safeguarding jobs.
16) She was now faced with an arduous journey into a remote country where there might well be anarchy when Menelik died.
17) This uncharted section was finally penetrated after arduous effort in 1983 and the mystery of the missing link solved.
18) Considering the arduous nature of their work, these require darning and stitching all too often.
19) Taylor held himself to an impossibly arduous schedule, apparently experimenting with it, the better to cram everything in.
20) It is an extremely arduous and difficult process, as befits something which is of such vital importance to us.
21) Here began their arduous toil to force a living from the land.
22) Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
23) Take your ease, for the journey ahead will be long and arduous.
24) Through a combination of skill and fortitude two stages of the arduous course to this pot of gold have been successfully negotiated.
25) A walking stick is good for balance in the water and on the arduous grades.
26) It can be difficult to risk defeat after an arduous tour.
27) Mrs Layton remembered washing until 4 am when her husband was temporarily unemployed,[http://sentencedict.com/arduous.html] and this was physically arduous work.
28) His engagements in the early months of 1942 were equally arduous.
29) Or like the Vicar they keep to the straight path because vice is more arduous than virtue.
30) Drop envy and jealousy, otherwise there is no possibility - because love cannot exist where envy and jealousies exist. Then your search is only for a certain type of power: that in the name of love you are just trying to fulfill the ego. And it is arduous to drop, because love exists only when all the negative elements of the mind are dropped. It is very arduous. Osho
More similar words: assiduous, tenuous, virtuous, sumptuous, ambiguous, ingenuous, superfluous, innocuous, voluptuous, continuous, incongruous, promiscuous, conspicuous, tempestuous, disingenuous, presumptuous, hazardous, duotone, duodenum, hard, card, yard, award, beard, board, guard, heard, pardon, aboard, ardent.