Random good picture Not show
2. Actually, it's I that owe you a lot.
3. I owe you a drink for helping me move.
4. Champagne houses owe their success to brand image.
5. I owe him an apology.
6. I think you owe me an explanation.
7. I owe the landlord one hundred dollars.
8. You owe allegiance to your king.
9. You owe him an apology for what you said.
10. I'll repay the money I owe them next week.
11. You owe me ￡20. Come on, cough up!
12. I owe my brother $50.
13. Actually it's we that owe you a lot.
14. How much do I owe you for the groceries?
15. Owe you too much, just enough to love. Give you too much, you just enough to cherish.
16. I owe him a lot for everything he has done for me.
17. Their results owe more to informed guesswork than to actual knowledge.
18. She told me that she didn't owe him when she left.
19. To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay.http://Sentencedict.com
20. You owe me 27 dollars? Make it 30, that's a good round number.
21. I owe you one.
22. What they owe to the Inland Revenue is small fry compared to the overall ￡1.2 million debt.
23. How much do I owe you ?
24. You owe me a favour!
25. I still owe you for the taxi.
26. You owe him an apology.
27. When can you give back the money that you owe?
28. The food cost £4 , but I only paid £3 so I still owe £1.
29. I'm afraid I was rather bad-tempered yesterday; I think I owe you an apology.
30. And then there's the little matter of the fifty pounds you owe me.