Random good picture Not show
1. We must renovate our social life to keep abreast of the times.
2. They are going to renovate the old furniture.
3. They planned to renovate it with proceeds from a painting business they had started to keep their rent paid.
4. It will take over a year to renovate the historic hotel.
5. We decided to buy an old house and renovate it ourselves.
6. These are primarily to help buy, extend or renovate a surgery or consulting rooms.
7. Why not renovate and touch up what you already have with some velvet or chenille?
8. The city is subsidizing private property managers to renovate and buy 200 city-owned apartment buildings.
9. The council says it didn't renovate the cottage because it wasn't an emergency situation.
10. Director Peter Nesbit has also announced plans to renovate the original museum which will then house medieval and Renaissance collections.
11. They also hope to renovate an old, cast-iron elevator at a cost of $ 300, 000.
12. There are already plans to renovate the buildings and make them habitable.
13. I've decided to renovate the garden next year.
14. If it isn't, why do they renovate the watchtower?
15. The system can download program from PC to renovate.
16. My wife wants us to renovate.
17. This will renovate my spirits.
18. It can be used to renovate leaking pipes, cracks , fractures and holes.
19. In 1987 the state announced plans to renovate the bridge, which would have smote the smoot, relegating the stripes to the stuff of nonmap legend.
20. Was he aware of the timeframe takeorder to renovate the whole wall?
21. It also presented the importance and impendence to renovate lake.
22. The banks would make loans with low interest rates and 1 5-year repayment schedules to owners, to renovate their buildings.
23. Impressive churches and small greens dot the city, and there are plans to renovate many of the dilapidated waterfront buildings.
24. They advised Hargreaves to buy back houses sold to former tenants and to demolish houses rather than renovate them.
25. The public facilities authority raises capital by issuing taxable bonds to investors, whose money pays to renovate the stadium.
26. The next step is to raise yet more money to renovate the other side.
27. Griffiths was prepared to spend up to $500,000 to renovate the old theater.
28. The group also is in the middle of a $ 45,[sentencedict.com] 000 project to renovate a pagoda in the ancient quarter.
29. He has used the waste ground to dump old cars, which he intends to renovate.
30. In all, we convert fare to tax revenue, which is a good measure to renovate "Ex-budget Fund" and to strengthen government income mechanism.
More similar words: renovation, innovation, innovative, ovation, renowned, private, motivate, excavate, enervate, aggravate, privately, captivate, deactivate, cultivated, private property, the private sector, phenomenon, differentiate, oval, novel, novice, movable, removal, novelty, novella, run over, approval, turnover, november, turn over.